REASONS TO BUY ORGANIC
INTEGRITY OF INGREDIENTS, WHAT BUYING ORGANIC REALLY MEANS
- Organic farming meets the needs of the present without compromising the needs of future generations.
- Growing organically supports a biologically diverse, healthy environment.
- Organic farming practices help protect our water resources.
- Organic agriculture increases the land’s productivity.
- Organic production limits toxic and long-lasting chemicals in our environment.
- Many organic farms are small, independent and family-run…
- Organic farmers are less reliant on non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Organic products meet stringent USDA standards.
- Buying Organic is a direct investment in the long-term future of our planet.
- Organic farmers preserve diversity of plant species.
- Organic food tastes great.
Want to know more?